Well. I rethought the question over in my head, and guessed that there was a lot more for me to know about Tiara. Many boys probably have fallen in love with her.
Speaking of boys..Here comes Josh Ryan. (such a random name..) He's been my best friend for years. I love him to bits. His dirty blonde hair falls perfectly on his face, his blue eyes so clear he leaves girls everywhere breathless. He can be an ego maniac, but he can be really sweet and amazing when no one is around. But who am I kidding? He'll never be mine.
"Hey Aly. Who's this?" He asked.
"Hey Josh, this is Tiara. The new girl." I replied. He looked wonderful, as usual. I'm just normal..
"Hey Joshie! What are you doing hanging out with that thing?" The voice of my nightmares. Melissa. Mean, fake, dumb blonde, cruel girl. And she is currently dating Josh. My best friend. She makes my life miserable. And sad. But if he's happy, I'm happy. He is happy. Right? I mean, which boy in the right mind won't be happy dating the head cheerleader, most popular girl in school?
Josh shot me an apologetic smile and let the wicked witch drag him off somewhere.
Tiara looked at me with the weirdest smile. Something very weird is gonna happen. I can feel it.
coool. josh sounds like a hottie. he must b real....is he ur bf in real life ? i mean how can he be dreamt up ? where's chapter 5 ? i can't wait
ReplyDeleteOmmmigosh. someooone commented.. =)
ReplyDeletelol. i dont have a boyfriend. xD
he aint real either. =(
im not sure if i should continue, cause not many people actually read it.. but.. i'll see. =)