She turned on her 6 inched heels and walked down the long, brightly lit corridor. She might be new to the school, but damn she knew her way around here! There was something strangely unusual yet mysterious about this girl. And everyone knew it.
This new girl. She is possibly what every boy in this world has ever wanted. Tall, slim, beautiful, no. Not even beautiful. She looks like a Barbie doll. Or an angel from hell. I mean, just look at her. Every girl, and I mean every girl would want to be her. Her caramel brown curls are to die for. Her outfit. Completely designer. And her features! Hell, she could sign up for a model competition and win it without trying. Perfect. Drop dead gorgeous. The second she walked into homeroom, I swear Mr. Damon almost died in her presence. She has an unusual charm about her. Maybe its her blue eyes that shine. They could put stars to shame. Or maybe its her absolutely flawless skin? Or her voice that rings like church bells. She took everyone’s breath away. Her name, Tiara Ashley Taylor.
Mr Damon let Tiara choose where she wanted to sit. Ironically, she just had to choose the seat next to mine. I think everyone sighed in disappointment and jealousy. Have you ever just met someone but you have this crazy feeling that she is gonna be your best friend? That is exactly what I felt. So, attempting to be somewhat friendly, I turned to her.
“H…”was all I could say……
i like it. keep it coming
ReplyDeleteThanks...who are u? xD =)
ReplyDelete